Offering unique solutions for Multi-Family Developers, Owners and General Contractors throughout Florida and the Southeast U.S. Region. We work to maximize efficiency for multi-family construction projects of all shapes, sizes, and purposes – bundling products and services to bring new solutions to the industry.
We provide materials and labor installation in both units and common areas / amenities.
- Flooring & wall tile
- Cabinets with pullware
- Stone countertops with sinks
Multi-Family Sectors / Industries We Serve
We serve a wide variety of multi-family sectors from urban to suburban, from high rise to garden, such as:
- Market Rate Apartments
- High End Apartments
- Affordable Housing Apartments
- Sr. / Age Restricted Apartments
- Student Housing
- Vertically Integrated Mixed Use
Life Plan Communities (FKA Continuing Care Retirement Communities) including the below typical LPC components:
- Senior Housing
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Memory Care
- Community Amenities
Global Sourcing & Supply Chains
Our global, International Direct Manufacturing Program with its end-to-end approach reduces costs while ensuring quality. Our extensive experience and resources in international sourcing, allows us to deliver all our product categories from some of the best manufacturers in the world with a focus on impeccable quality and low costs. Our comprehensive import services include built to your specifications products / manufacturing, quality control, on-site delivery, and storage options.
Our cabinets and stone countertops focus is on the most important product categories in multifamily housing, those that comprise the kitchens and bathrooms. We understand the aesthetic and quality standards required for the US market and offer the best-built options for all the classic and modern product styles available. Our broader network of factories affords the full diversity of cabinet styles and options produced in multiple countries to ensure the reliability of the supply chain. Our cabinets are made with the highest quality at the best possible value. We offer all available styles, colors and accessories with the ability to match any traditional look or contemporary trend, from shaker to raised panel to European style frameless. Import lead times are typically 100 to 120 days from date of deposit with signed approved shop drawings submittals.
Domestic Sourcing & Local Fabrication
Depending on the complexity of a project, any customizations programs, and lead time; Spraggins offers the following services:
- Flooring & wall tile are available from our stock program at our warehouse same day, or truckload orders staged at our warehouse or on the jobsite.
- Cabinets are typically internationally sourced built to your specifications with proper lead time shipped directly to the job site. They are also available from our stock program at our warehouse same day or by truckload orders with minimal lead time shipped directly to the jobsite.
- Pullware (knobs and pulls) are typically internationally sourced, provided to match most specifications or via our distribution supply chain often direct from the manufacturers.
- Stone countertops are typically internationally sourced with the availability to match granite or quartz specifications. Countertops may also be produced at our local fabrication facility for a quick turnaround at high volume.
- Sinks are typically imported in large volume and are also available from our warehouse stock.
- KCMA certification is available.
We offer Design Center Management Services for individualized unit customizations, interfacing with each end user if needed, for any of our core services’ material finish types by unit, typical of the upgrades programs used for new construction in Independent Living Facilities.
We offer Value Engineering (VE) solutions to your interior designer’s specifications to meet all budgets.
As your single source for flooring/wall tile, cabinets and countertops, we streamline the installation process to accelerate your build cycle, reducing construction time while providing one project management point of contract for all core services. Our installation teams typically manage all 3 of our core services while providing quality, speed, value, and accountability to this important process.
Spraggins offers the best available quality, at the best available prices. Our large global supply chain and product portfolio allows us to offer items from the most trusted brand names in the industry as well as private label VE options, with low overhead and high volume discounts passed along to you.
Consistency and Quality, Guaranteed
Partnering with a single materials and installation provider for these three core services creates unique advantages for our clients. These include bundled product selection for cohesive design, consistent installation quality from room to room and unit to unit and extended warranty coverage for guaranteed customer satisfaction.