Spraggins Inc serves the customers of all sizes with decades of experience in both general contracting and global sourcing. Our domestic and international, end-to-end approach reduces costs, ensures quality, and allows you to more efficiently utilize your own time and resources.
Our Unique Process
Spraggins provides you project specific, factory direct, countertops, cabinets, and luxury vinyl plank (LVP). Here’s how it works:
Utilize our in-house estimating.
We’ll match your cabinet and countertop specifications.
Value engineer cabinet construction.
Shipped to you factory direct.
Industry leading global sourcing leads to:
- Higher quality products.
- Lower cost.
- Unsurpassed value in granite and quartz cut to size.
- KCMA quality cabinets for less.
- All products to your exact specifications with value engineered alternatives.
- 136,000 square feet of warehouse assembly and fabrication space if needed.
- Unparalleled strength in cabinets and countertops stretches your renovation dollar and provides higher quality for less, resulting in winning more competitive bids.
- Competitive offering on domestically produced LVP.
Imported Cabinet Offerings
Cabinets can be constructed to virtually any specification. Here are some popular options:
- Stain Grade (any Sherwin Williams)
- Paint Grade
- Particle Board
- KCMA Quality
- Six international suppliers.
- Options that meet specifications and alternatives to nearly any stone or quartz
- Cut to size or slab options, with cut to size resulting in lower labor costs.
- Stone at near laminate prices.
Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP)
- Six color options.
- Modular format with solid polymer core.
- 100% recyclable.
We suggest you give our combined, more efficient model a try. Here’s how it works, step by step:
- Spraggins Renovations receives bid package with plans and design specifications.
- Spraggins responds within five business days with bid to specifications, along with alternatives where we can offer exceptional value.
- Our bid will include detailed specifications, pricing, layout and quantity.
- The customer or the installer confirms quantities and layout.
- Place and order with a 50% deposit.
- Product arrives in containers in 100-120 days.